Do you know who you are as a podcaster? What is your story? What separates you from the millions of other podcasters vying for the public’s attention?
This seminar will discuss the benefits of defining a clear and concise narrative about who you are so that you can focus on delivering a clear and definable message to your audience through your podcast and consistent marketing messaging.
Having a clear idea of your identity and story is vital to developing and maintaining a devoted fanbase. Learn how strategic decisions based on your narrative will help you make the biggest impact with your audience and industry.
Key Take Aways
- How to dig deep inside of yourself to understand your narrative.
- The benefits of consistent messaging.
- The importance of developing a one-to-one relationship with your audience.
- How truth sayers can save your career.
- There's only one thing that separates you from Lady Gaga.