This panel discussion will cover what you need to know to be a competent and confident host.
Whether you have launched your podcast or are thinking of an idea for a podcast, this panel discussion will be for you.
The panelists will discuss best practices when hosting:
– a solo podcast
– a podcast with a co-host
– a podcast that is a host and a guest
– making your guests feel welcomed
– dealing with a guests who are challenging
– tricks and tips that are key when hosting
The panelists will take Q & A during the discussions.
Key Take Aways
- Learn how to prepare for your podcast episodes.
- Learn how to make your guests feel at ease.
- Learn how to connect with your audience.
- Learn to avoid the awkward silence.
- Q & A