Heroic Entrepreneurship & Shaping The Creative Future
by Peter Hartman, Motivational Consultant, Comedian and founder of Happy for a Change.
You exist at the nexus of the greatest time in the history of humankind, but what will the future bring? What role do you, as a creator and entrepreneur, play in the development of humanity? What principles can entrepreneurs embrace to craft a future that promotes self-empowerment and an improved world?
Entrepreneurs of today will continually be faced with tough choices: Competition vs collaboration, profit maximization vs social responsibility, surrendering vs persisting, and more. As a creator, the choices you make will help determine the nature of the human experience in the years to come and beyond.
What you do matters. In a world that increasingly values authenticity and meaningful action, those who recognize the heroic role they play are poised to be the most successful creators and entrepreneurs in the creative future ahead.
Key Take Aways
- The principles required for ethical entrepreneurship and content creation.
- How to express authenticity and relate to your audience.
- How to provide true value to your audience.
- What will the future of entrepreneurship and content creation be like?
- How to think like a Heroic Entrepreneur.