The more inclusive you are to the needs of your website users, the more accessible your design is. According to the WHO, roughly 285 million people are visually impaired. It’s important that we design for those who have different needs and requirements and this means designing in a way that’s accessible so people can understand, navigate, interact with your website.
This session with give you tips to help start making your website user interface and visual design accessible.
Key Take Aways
- Why is accessibility important for websites
- Visual web design for better accessibility
- Interaction design for better accessibility
- UX and Copywriting tips for better accessibility
- Resources to check web accessibility and further learning