Podcasts are great for those who can hear perfectly as well as use a device to download your podcast. But what about those who can’t? There are many things you can do to make your podcast more accessible so more people can listen to your podcast (or read the transcript).
This session will include a presentation that will go through just some of the things that can be done to make your podcast more accessible, then the rest of the time will be a Q&A. The presentation will be available for view / download before I present to ensure everyone can take full advantage of the slides.
Are you a podcaster? Learn how to make your podcast and website more accessible.
Are you a podcast listener? Learn how to encourage your favourite podcast to be more accessible.
Are you someone with a disability? Learn the many things that podcasters can do to make so you can enjoy their podcast more.
About Gregory (the presenter):
Gregory has worked on websites for over 10+ years and has worked with many businesses and people on their websites and making it more accessible. When Gregory isn’t working on websites he can be found listening to music or podcasts, blogging and enjoying the Canadian weather.
Key Take Aways
- Why you should make your podcast more accessible
- Why everyone should care about accessibility
- What can be simply added and what takes time to make your podcast more accessible
- How to contact a podcaster nicely and tell them to make their podcast more accessible
- What tools (both free and paid) are available to make your podcast more accessible