In this session I’ll demonstrate how to keep multiple episodes of a podcast in various stages of production with Trello. Participants will leave with an understanding of a production workflow and a free tool they can use to manage their work either solo or as part of a production team.
Key Take Aways
- How to think of podcast production in terms of stages
- How to organize work by moving episodes through each stage
- How to use Trello (or similar tools) to capture workflow items
- How to keep each episode's content organized in one spot.
- How to collaborate on an episode with a team