Learn what it takes to be a podcast producer! Amanda Cupido (author of Let’s Talk Podcasting: The Essential Guide to Doing it Right) walks you through what you need to think about when you’re not recording. These are the details the can truly make a podcast shine. This session is for people who are thinking of starting a podcast, or those who have already taken the plunge, but are interesting in taking it to the next level.
Key Take Aways
- The importance of choosing the right podcast format
- Best practices for creating a compelling opening for each episode
- How to engage listeners through a strong "call to action"
- The difference between "identifying" music and "driving" music
- What to include when pitching your podcast