Shoot Videos That Don’t Suck
Online video is becoming increasingly important – on social media, on landing pages and on sales pages.
But most people will give you 10 seconds (or less) before they click away – unless you grab their attention.
The problem most beginner videographers have is they fall in love with every second of video they shoot.
In this hands-on workshop, everyone will use their smartphone to shoot a short video to illustrate the importance of shooting in shoots.
Key Take Aways
- It's not about the technology, it's about telling a story
- How to think in shots when filming video
- People are the story, faces tell the story
- Mistakes to avoid when shooting video
- You can shoot interesting video with tools you already have