When it comes to building an amazing show, you’ve got to have listeners in order for it to work. You could have the best equipment, a state-of-the-art studio, an amazing team of writers, and an excellent audio engineer; but without listeners, your show is doomed.
So how do you find more listeners? By getting in front of them. By going where their attention is. One of the best ways to do that in 2020 is using social media marketing.
In this workshop, Andréa Jones is covering how to share and amplify your podcast on social media all by spending only 3 hours a week.
Key Take Aways
- Identify your potential podcast listeners
- Design and write social media posts that encourages downloads
- Build a community of advocates who will listen to your show and share with their friends
- Systemize your processes so that you’re spending less than 3 hours a week on social media
- Amplify and re-use your podcast topics on social media