You’ve got a great product and are marketing the heck out of it. Pay-per-click, SEO, influencers, social media… you’re doing everything you should — but it’s not working. And every day you’re losing time and money wondering if you should just hang it all up and be done with it.
Here’s the thing. Marketing is unpredictable. Copying other paths to success is like betting on the previous winner’s roulette number. What you need instead is a way of navigating uncertainty. It’s sort of like life. You don’t know for sure what tomorrow will bring, but if you understand how to build a process, you will attain your objectives.
Tom Harman — and his everyman twin brother Peter Hartman (who will translate his oft abstruse parlance) — will go over the three key areas you should be focusing on when marketing: value, reputation, and ideal. Implementing this process will make it easier for you to determine exactly which tactics you should be using or avoiding.
Key Take Aways
- Why selling bars of pure gold is harder than it seems.
- How not to use con artist strategies.
- Why value, reputation, and ideal are the only things worth promoting.
- Some of the hidden and fatal flaws of traditional online marketing practices.
- Why influencers shouldn't be paid in money.