LinkedIn is becoming a one-stop content shop for professionals worldwide to consume content that relates to their specific industries, professions and areas of the world.
LinkedIn may not be the first choice you think about when promoting a podcast and getting listeners, but when done correctly you will see an increase in listens, downloads and overall user interaction via this widely overlooked platform. So why do so many business podcasts seem to forget about leveraging the power of LinkedIn in their marketing strategy?
This little-used promotion gem can be a goldmine for new listeners – and new guests – especially if your ideal listeners are entrepreneurs, executives, or other professionals. In this session you will learn how to leverage the power of LinkedIn to not only build your authority, but also increase your listeners. I will discuss where to share your show and episodes on LinkedIn and how to spotlight your show on your profile.
Key Take Aways
- How to spotlight your show on your profile.
- How to use your show as long form content on LinkedIn.
- Use a podcast to build the "know, like and trust" factor as they trust you more when they hear the sound of your voice.
- Strategically build engagement with each episode.
- How to use Hashtags on LinkedIn to gain more visibility for your show.